Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Get Up Close & Personal

Every Tuesday I'd like to share a photography tip I've learned that has enhanced my skills and I hope would work for you too!
Portraiture is not my favorite genre in photography, I do like to photograph people from time to time but I'm not a big fan of unnatural poses. Children do a good job of being natural and so I certainly don't mind and in fact enjoy photographing them : )

 'My Little Frida Kahlo'

When framing your shot do not be afraid of zooming in on the face. 'Fill the frame' no matter what your subject is. Many photographers agree that wasted space in the frame could have been used to provide a clearer and better picture of your subject.
Hope you enjoyed today's tip! If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment